Table of Contents
US GREEN CARD THROUGH THE EB3- UNSKILLED WORKER PROGRAM
A U.S Green card through the EB-3 unskilled worker program is a type of permanent residency permit that allows foreign workers to live and work in the United States indefinitely. This program is for foreign workers who have a job offer from a U.S. employer for a position that requires less than two years of experience or training. The process involves obtaining a labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor, filing an I-140 visa petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and then either applying for adjustment of status or consular processing. Successful applicants will have the ability to apply for U.S. citizenship after a certain period of time.
EUROPEAN RESIDENCY THROUGH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
If you are looking for an opportunity to invest and become a resident in Europe, that is definitively the right program for you. The program’s main benefits are the various choices of investments, fast processing, and a minimal requirement for residency. This makes Golden Visa the fastest-growing investment immigration program in Europe.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF THE EB3- UNSKILLED WORKER PROGRAM
- Leads to permanent residency in the United States: The EB-3 unskilled worker program enables the successful applicants to live and work in the United States indefinitely and also have the ability to apply for U.S. citizenship.
- Provides a pathway to citizenship: The EB-3 unskilled worker program provides an opportunity for the foreign workers to become U.S citizens after holding a green card for a certain period of time.
- Allows foreign workers to fill positions not available in their home countries, providing better job opportunities and a higher standard of living: This program allows foreign workers to take up job positions that may not be available in their home countries, thereby providing them with better job opportunities and an improved standard of living.
Allows for family reunification: The EB-3 unskilled worker program enables successful applicants to bring their family members to the United States. Spouses and minor children can join the main applicant in the United States through the family-based immigration process.
Permanent residents can start their own business: Permanent residents are able to start their own business in the U.S. and are not limited to working for a specific employer.
- Access to social benefits such as healthcare, education and social security: Green card holders have access to many social benefits such as healthcare, education, and social security, which can greatly improve their standard of living.
- Can freely travel in and out of the U.S: Permanent residents are able to travel in and out of the U.S freely, as long as they have a valid green card and passport.
Eligible to apply for government-funded financial aid for higher education: Permanent residents are eligible to apply for government-funded financial aid for higher education, which can greatly help to pursue higher education in the U.S.
Which family members can also benefit from the EB3- UNSKILLED WORKER PROGRAM?
HOW TO OBTAIN THE GREEN CARD IN USA WITH THE EB3- UNSKILLED WORKER PROGRAM?
WHO MAY APPLY FOR THE EB3- UNSKILLED WORKER PROGRAM?
The EB-3 unskilled worker program is open to foreign workers who meet the following criteria:
- Have a job offer from a U.S. employer for a position that requires less than two years of experience or training
- Be able to prove that they are capable of performing unskilled labor
- Have a high school education or its equivalent
- Pass a medical examination
- Meet other requirements as per the immigration laws and regulations
- The U.S employer has tried to recruit U.S workers but unable to find any
- Hiring a foreign worker will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S workers
- Not barred from entering the U.S. due to previous immigration violations or criminal convictions
- No criminal record
It is important to note that the EB-3 unskilled worker program is subject to annual quotas and the wait time for approval can be several years, so it is important to plan accordingly.
THE MERCAN GROUP
A STRONG NETWORK GEARED TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS